Instant Nostalgia

Half bad ass, half old lady, 100 percent so good

Monday, November 13, 2006

my iPod top 25


I'm taking Valarie's lead and posting the top 25 most played songs on my iPod. It's a healthy mix of indie rock, hip hop and stuff that is pure guilty pleasure -- basically a perfect summation of my musical tastes (and for all of you who pretend you're too good to listen to Britney Spears, you're only kidding yourselves)

1. Soul Meets Body -- Death Cab for Cutie
2. Marching Bands of Manhattan -- Death Cab for Cutie
3. Let Me Be -- Britney Spears
4. The Food -- Common feat. Kanye West
5. Unplayed Piano -- Damien Rice
6. Key to My Heart -- Craig David
7. I Will Follow You Into the Dark -- Death Cab for Cutie
8. Get it Together -- Beastie Boys
9. Title and Registration -- Death Cab for Cutie
10. Paper Chase -- Jay-Z
11. Why You Wanna -- T.I.
12. Trouble Sleeping -- The Perishers
13. Let Go -- Frou Frou
14. The Sharp Hint of New Tears -- Dashboard Confessional
15. My Favorite Accident -- Motion City Soundtrack
16. White Men in Black Suits -- Everclear
17. Bring Em Out -- T.I. feat. Jay-Z
18. One Mic -- Nas
19. What It's Like to Be Me -- Britney Spears
20. What Goes Around .../...Comes Around -- Justin Timberlake
21. Last Call -- Kanye West feat. Jay-Z
22. Still On My Brain -- Justin Timberlake
23. Walking With A Ghost -- Tegan and Sara
24. Train Underwater -- Bright Eyes
25. The District Sleeps Alone Tonight -- Postal Service

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Free Website Counter