Instant Nostalgia

Half bad ass, half old lady, 100 percent so good

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

My new obsession

Earlier today, my co-worker Heidi turned me on to a sweet Web site (made even sweeter by the fact that it's miraculously not blocked by our office's Nazi Web filter). It's Pandora, a Web-based radio site where you type in your favorite artists, and it plays them, as well as other artists it believes you would like based on your choices. So far, the suggestions it has made for me have been awesome. It has played songs I've never heard before, like "Ghetto Manifesto" by The Coup, and songs I love that I haven't heard in ages, like "Case of the Ex" by Mya.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rufus said...

Hell yeah, Pandora. Either Steven Chen or someone else mentioned that to me senior year, and I found a bunch of people I liked. Good times.

Glad you're back on the blog.

1:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So glad you're back. I used pandora for the first time yesterday and I am impressed.

12:21 PM  
Blogger heidi said...

yes! i rule! i hope we're both listening to our JT stations.

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Free Website Counter