Instant Nostalgia

Half bad ass, half old lady, 100 percent so good

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

As If I Needed More Proof That Ezra Klein Is My Soulmate

... Now he has a post about salt.

Obviously, I'm obsessed with salt. Several people have given me gourmet salts as gifts, as well as the book "Salt: A World History."

So, just in the off chance that Ezra Klein has a Google news alert with his name on it and somehow finds this post (although who am I kidding - I know Brian and Heidi are the only ones who read this blog): Call me. I like food and politics. And food politics.

1 Comments:

Blogger heidi said...

i hope he googles the exact phrase "proof that ezra klein is my soulmate" i'm going to google "proof that heidi fikstad is my soulmate" right now...

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Free Website Counter