Instant Nostalgia

Half bad ass, half old lady, 100 percent so good

Thursday, July 06, 2006

So new, so hot

Hear ye, hear ye ...
Ok, so let's face it, the only people likely to read this are: my brother and perhaps Tom and Beth, on occasion. But really, the purpose is not to entertain other people, but rather to distract myself from the sheer boredom that is not having enough to do at work (that, and it will serve as a sounding board for when I edit columns that make statements like this: "... the perpetually irritating senator from Wisconsin, Russ Feingold, who sometimes makes one miss Joe McCarthy ...") Yeah.

Anyway, down to business.

Best articles I've read recently:
My eternal non-sexual crush, Joel Stein

And even a fabulous article by Max Boot, with whom I normally disagree (even the headline is awesome ... perhaps the work of blake hennon?)

This one's a little dated by now, but reminds me of how much I love Hov:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counter
Free Website Counter